We are currently looking for a part-time customer service specialist/receptionist to join our team! The receptionist position is the most critical in our office. They are our tenants go to person and the first person their clients see when they visit. Below is a list of qualifications for this position. If you think your experience and personality fits our needs – please contact us!
Duties include, but are not limited to:
– Actively marketing the business via social media, our website, Facebook, Meetup and other programs
– Developing events to engage our clients and prospects
– Answering phones for multiple clients
– Keeping tenant schedules
– Processing daily FedEx packages
– Processing incoming and outgoing mail
– Conference room scheduling
– Projects requested by tenants and/or staff
– Ability to have fun at work
– Professional front desk appearance and attitude
– Strong social skills and positive attitude.
– Microsoft Office experience
– Ability to multi-task and remain focused, positive and pleasant
– Punctual and dependable (incredibly important)
– Team contributor
This position has growth opportunities in office management and marketing.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Keep checking for opportunities!