10 Reasons to Have a Plan
If you were going on vacation, you would think through the following:
- Where do I want to go?
- Is it crowded?
- How am I going to get there?
- Can I afford it?
- Should I seek advice on what to do, where to stay etc.?
- Should I invite a friend?
- What do I need to bring with me?
- Do I need a passport and/or visa?
- What do I do when I get there?
- How do I get home?
You wouldn’t go away without asking yourself these questions You may not have every day planned out, but you would have an itinerary, reservations, money in the bank or an available credit card and rough idea of what you were going to do.
Why don’t people take their business as seriously?
Do you think it is time you had a business plan?
Do you want a quality plan that is going to be worth the effort, but not cost a fortune?
Contact us now if you’d like to participate in a Business Plan Workshop.